Thought for the day

All these punks who are voting for Sanders because they think they've got it tough have no fucking idea what tough is.
dont forget to thank our vets

History nerd note: A lot of that footage is from Operation Tidal Wave, August 1, 1943, where USAAF command had the bright idea to send high altitude bombers in on the deck to nail heavily fortified oil fields since previous, traditional attacks had failed. 440 dead and 220 captured later, "no curtailment of overall product output".

Last edited:
This bad ass is Sgt. Maj Prosser of the 1-24 (25th Inf). In 2005, while conducting operations in Mosul, Iraq, his commander LTC Kurilla was shot in an alley while giving chase to multiple insurgents. Sgt. Maj Prosser ran towards the gunfire and started firing at a man hiding inside of a shop. Sgt. Maj. Prosser shot the man at least four times at point blank range in the abdomen and crotch with his M4 rifle. But the insurgent just staggered back, regrouped and tried to shoot Prosser. As the Sgt. Maj. tried to fire again, his M4 went click (no more bullets). He then just threw down his empty M4, ran into the shop and tackled the man.

In the midst of all this, the journalist embedded with the patrol, picked up the Sgt. Maj.’s rifle, loads it and begins to join the fight. As the journalist stepped into the shop he thought the Sgt. Maj. was dead; but he wasn’t. He was fighting hand to hand with the terrorist. Sgt. Maj. Prosser subdued him by smashing his face into the concrete like a fucking boss.
You fucked up bad today terrorist
Sgt. Prosser.jpg

Poor Rolls! :crash::thumbsdown:
LOL Poor me. :cry:

tiniest_violin.gif

This bad ass is Sgt. Maj Prosser of the 1-24 (25th Inf). In 2005, while conducting operations in Mosul, Iraq, his commander LTC Kurilla was shot in an alley while giving chase to multiple insurgents. Sgt. Maj Prosser ran towards the gunfire and started firing at a man hiding inside of a shop. Sgt. Maj. Prosser shot the man at least four times at point blank range in the abdomen and crotch with his M4 rifle. But the insurgent just staggered back, regrouped and tried to shoot Prosser. As the Sgt. Maj. tried to fire again, his M4 went click (no more bullets). He then just threw down his empty M4, ran into the shop and tackled the man.

In the midst of all this, the journalist embedded with the patrol, picked up the Sgt. Maj.’s rifle, loads it and begins to join the fight. As the journalist stepped into the shop he thought the Sgt. Maj. was dead; but he wasn’t. He was fighting hand to hand with the terrorist. Sgt. Maj. Prosser subdued him by smashing his face into the concrete like a fucking boss.
You fucked up bad today terrorist
View attachment 28257

a testament to the stopping power (or lack of) of the M4

My thought for today is "THANK THE BIG MAN FOR COMPUTER GLITCHES" :smashpc:
Over here with the new style photo card driving licence you must renew it every 10 years and upon the return of my card a couple of weeks ago it appears the powers who be at our branch of DMV have granted me full big bike licence from 2013-2046 :ride::banana: Hmmmmmmm :crash: Probable so should really go do some lessons anyway but I wonder how many other "non bikers" have they given full licences too:noidea::bonk: