San Diego area

Hey everyone. Met Travace today out on the trail and he mentioned the site... so here I am.
I ride all types of bikes. I own 9 bikes and 2 quads. Im a Husky addict... but after todays maiden voyage on the Husaberg...
I race supermoto, road race and do a Gran Prix here are there. I ride Pala raceway at least once a week and try to ride trail as often as i can... usually can't find anyone to ride with.
Anyway.. look forward to reading the forum... if your bored. check out
www.Supermotofoto.com or User JellyfishProd on youtube.

Hey everyone. Met Travace today out on the trail and he mentioned the site... so here I am.
I ride all types of bikes. I own 9 bikes and 2 quads. Im a Husky addict... but after todays maiden voyage on the Husaberg...
I race supermoto, road race and do a Gran Prix here are there. I ride Pala raceway at least once a week and try to ride trail as often as i can... usually can't find anyone to ride with.
Anyway.. look forward to reading the forum... if your bored. check out
www.Supermotofoto.com or User JellyfishProd on youtube.

:wave: glad to see you here. :thumb: to more rides out in Pine Valley soon and maybe one of these days ill actually get out to Pala. i hear its a fun track from just about everyone i talk to. The only bad thing ive heard about pala is there is no shade. Barona is awesome for that in the summer... usually a few degrees cooler at Barona cause of all the Oak Trees

edit: you surf too ? Maybe this summer you can show me how to ride this dam long board i have. I really suck at surfing but i got this foam long board from costco and id like to get better at using it this summer.

:wave: Welcome. Look forward to some added victims....errr I mean riding friends to hang out with....Have some roost.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Welcome. Here's some roost.

roost.jpg

-BIG DAN