Random Photos

A22A743C-575B-4944-B004-04B5AB1FAEA6-28563-00002B465E398E7C.jpg

Once doing construction the boss said to "haul that trackhoe!" We shrugged and said you got it sir! :thumb:
so we loaded it up on the flatbed with half the track hanging on both sides. Then proceeded to hitch up the work truck ..'04 Chevy 3500 dually standard trans. Holy shit My buddy was driving and I was laughing so hard I was crying tears of joy the way we were punishing that truck! Rev to the moon and let the clutch out and just struggle to a chug like unbelievable. Hey cumpny truck = don't give a fuck. I got curious and jumped out at a stop and grabbed the papers from the cab turns out the excav weighed like 26,000 lbs!

Pulled this guy in for service, 16 5.3 2wd
Certainly not a bad little truck, plenty of balls and the transmission shifts so smooth you can't tell it shifted (of course it only has 8k on it)
My only bitch is the same one I have with almost all new chevy/gmc
The seat sits too low, have your knees in your stomach while you drive.
brandnewgmc.jpg

Pulled this guy in for service, 16 5.3 2wd
Certainly not a bad little truck, plenty of balls and the transmission shifts so smooth you can't tell it shifted (of course it only has 8k on it)
My only bitch is the same one I have with almost all new chevy/gmc
The seat sits too low, have your knees in your stomach while you drive.
View attachment 29055

All new trucks are whimp wagons, only good for grocery runs and hailing the dog to the park.