Random Photos

Save your coin and go to Cali and ride with Danno, Timo and sticky icky. Your not missing anything in NYC.
Would love to go full circle via Iceland, NY/NJ (want to catch a Devils game) grew up on skates and had devils tops on through my teens:thumb:,Boston to see family, whistler, cali, then either Japan or NZ for epic last boarding trip onto somewhere safe in far or middle east, Europe then home to old Scotia:thumb:
Canada and Alaska is a whole different dream hol for me as I melt in hot countries!
And want to go really fast on ice on something hairy!
When I married I promised my wife I wouldnt get a bike licence before my youngest was 16 so being I just got the snip I need a big tourer when I'm 55:banana: :picard: 40 today so Maybe one day... Go google life expectancy for a male in west of Scotland:bonk:
It makes the fact that D v..la gifted me a full licence on last replacement card very tempting!
I will see at least Europe on a bike:prof:

Last edited:
Would love to go full circle via Iceland, NY/NJ (want to catch a Devils game) grew up on skates and had devils tops on through my teens:thumb:,Boston to see family, whistler, cali, then either Japan or NZ for epic last boarding trip onto somewhere safe in far or middle east, Europe then home to old Scotia:thumb:
Canada and Alaska is a whole different dream hol for me as I melt in hot countries!
And want to go really fast on ice on something hairy!
When I married I promised my wife I wouldnt get a bike licence before my youngest was 16 so being I just got the snip I need a big tourer when I'm 55:banana: :picard: 40 today so Maybe one day... Go google life expectancy for a male in west of Scotland:bonk:
It makes the fact that D v..la gifted me a full licence on last replacement card very tempting!
I will see at least Europe on a bike:prof:

Happy Birthday!!!

Motardz

CCE115F2-94ED-415C-B581-37DABD4939E7.png