Random Photos

I hate wearing backpacks while I ride, so this baby is perfect.....:ride:
I'm thinking of getting a fender mounted pack for some tools. I smacked a boulder 20 mi. from camp last year which sent my pipe backward shearing off my coolant line at the water pump. Luckily my buddy found some other riders with tools and I did trail repairs but I hate relying on other people

I'm opposite. I hate strapping or bolting shat on my bike. I'm also self reliant, I carry tools, parts, and yes Virginia, a huge Aquafina besides my 100 ounce bladder just in case I rip a hose and lose all the coolant. If you rode in a place where you don't see any other riders all day, wouldn't, and shouldn't you do the same?

:focus:

TTTDay09047.jpg

I'm opposite. I hate strapping or bolting shat on my bike. I'm also self reliant, I carry tools, parts, and yes Virginia, a huge Aquafina besides my 100 ounce bladder just in case I rip a hose and lose all the coolant. If you rode in a place where you don't see any other riders all day, wouldn't, and shouldn't you do the same?

View attachment 25952

When is the last time he was around? Busy I guess.

View attachment 25952
Unlike Timo, I also hate stuff on my back. I have shite everywhere on my bike except on my back.