Random Photos

near OW a guy puts a ton of these on his property... this is the coolest one IMO
10917968_711658035599808_8193080445152044574_o.jpg

Prescott, got 6" on New Years eave, eave.
It's gone in the sunny spots and on all the roads.

Hope to see you come out for a day trip over MLK for Man Trip 2015. I believe Timo is joining for a few days and then staying when we all leave for the week.

we were supposed to go out which i think we are but i might not even bring my bike :( .... at the least the valves are getting tight again so when its hot it is such a bitch to start. on top of that my buddy said he saw smoke. i never seen it myself but its that time anyway so i am going to get into all that. at the least i will come by for a min tho.

Yes, Timo's rolling circus will roll into OW late AM Saturday the 17th, and stay through Fridayish. Probably had the the best ride of my life yesterday, bikes ran perfect and a lot of great ST was found in the Emerald Hills area. It's true what they say about all the good trails are marked with a red stake.:rocker:

we were supposed to go out which i think we are but i might not even bring my bike :( .... at the least the valves are getting tight again so when its hot it is such a bitch to start. on top of that my buddy said he saw smoke. i never seen it myself but its that time anyway so i am going to get into all that. at the least i will come by for a min tho.

How many hours and miles on the bike?