Random Photos

little add to my project. Did some drywall today

View attachment 24470 View attachment 24471

Taping I don't mind, sanding on the other hand, well :insertguninmouthandpulltrigger:

Well I assumed the mud and sanding was all part of taping.....I dunno, to me it is. But lookin good none the less.

Well it is usually but I like to play "I mud you sand" with the wife so it's a two part job any more :smirk:

I think you guys make to much out of it. Tape/mud with minimal sanding is how I have learned how to do it. You guys using the right stuff?
I usually can get it done looking fantastic in a day.

is it bad if grown men ride many miles into the desert to play with toys?
zvtqfd.jpg

2n7mnwh.jpg

i still have a ktm dirtbike toy i need to take out to tonka town.
what say you..... can tim come out to play ?

We got there last weekend.
Yesterday we didn't make it, Joe was running low on the 2T so we burned it back to the trucks. Still got 62 miles out of the day, just no T Town. And it has changed a bit.. your guys place is gone and new shit is added. I wished people would just leave other peoples shit alone...

Yesterday we didn't make it, Joe was running low on the 2T so we burned it back to the trucks. Still got 62 miles out of the day, just no T Town. And it has changed a bit.. your guys place is gone and new shit is added. I wished people would just leave other peoples shit alone...

please...give me a heads up next time... i cant make all of em like past seasons but i can make a couple.

That new doghouse is pretty cool:thumb: