Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

View attachment 30800
Well my M5B ate half of my rear fender... I cut it down to save what was left but it split the fender right down the middle lol. I need a stiffer rear spring I guess

Yup, extending the wheel further from the spring increases leverage, making it easier to overcome the stock boinger, unfortunately I'm not aware of any method other than guessing on how many steps stiffer on the spring rate you should go.

Yup, extending the wheel further from the spring increases leverage, making it easier to overcome the stock boinger, unfortunately I'm not aware of any method other than guessing on how many steps stiffer on the spring rate you should go.

He's riding the Chuck Norris of dirt bikes and goes and puts a swing arm extension on it. The mountain top should come to you with that bike.

Does anyone know if there's a making on the spring that indicates its rate? Like how KTM labels theirs on it. I can't seem to find any markings... And this thing is a solid launcher now, no wheeling. It just digs a massive trench now haha. No more speed throttling, just hold her wide and hang on!

Does anyone know if there's a making on the spring that indicates its rate? Like how KTM labels theirs on it. I can't seem to find any markings... And this thing is a solid launcher now, no wheeling. It just digs a massive trench now haha. No more speed throttling, just hold her wide and hang on!

Yes there should be stamps or lines.

On the spring itself? Do I have to pull it off to see them or can I leave it on the bike? It's one of the blue colored springs. I think it's stock but idk what stock is

It should be on the bottom of the spring. If you need me I'll be out riding Mx with the other men while we make fun of boys who climb hills.

It should be on the bottom of the spring. If you need me I'll be out riding Mx with the other men while we make fun of boys who climb hills.

Yeah , that's nice. I've taken some of those mx guys out into the mountains, all I ever heard was crying and whining, and when are we gonna be done?......men must act differently in your parts.

Yeah , that's nice. I've taken some of those mx guys out into the mountains, all I ever heard was crying and whining, and when are we gonna be done?......men must act differently in your parts.

Yeah. We are actual men over here.
I'll ride anywhere anytime on most anything. Screw those Russian ice racing bikes. The ones with the 3" spikes. Yeah those I don't want anything to do with.