Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

BB4DD280-C99A-4C9B-9F46-2FF81F0EFC74.jpg

View attachment 28976 Building wheels.
That's right bitches! I'm back at posting pictures.
@SRAD97750 @Redordead89

@timoyz Thanks for the PC on the Hubs. Joe is finally getting my 18" in his rear.

Yes, I ment to say it like that.
:camera::boxing: Bring em on big boy, the more the better:prof::thumb:
Last time I needed a new set of wheels it cost me a bawhair short of a grand £ :banghead:
Show us the way! I'm listening and learning with every post but don't s'pose that ever stops huh!

Last edited:
Never lace a wheel before but I'm anxious to give it a shot. Think I'll practice on an old rim I have laying around.

Not hard to do the MX bikes. Harder to break them down without loosing nipples and spokes. I shoot them with PB Blaster first and let them sit before break down (go ahead and give it to me, break down, it's all right) oops, got carried away.... Anyway, after watching the RMATV youtube and others, I have my own install method and have done about 9 so far. Hard part is getting the hop out of fresh wheels, but less than 2mm is normal on MX wheels where zero is for road.

Texas yup. It's like a whole other country. Especially when you try to drive across it.

Random bike pic time
My '01KX
One of my favorite bikes I've ever owned. Something about the frame+power+mushy susp fit me really well. Brakes sucked, but brakes are for sissies anyway. I felt like I could get away with anything on this bike. Which, encouraged me to try dumb shit.

PICT0001.jpg