Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

I'd say rock it all the time in that case!
I always get the joke from the announcer dude, if you're gonna wear pink gear, you better win. maybe its a mental thing because usually I bitch out on the starts but this last race I was 2nd off the line and snagged 1st within 3 corners and held it all the way to my pit and then reclaimed it.

I always get the joke from the announcer dude, if you're gonna wear pink gear, you better win. maybe its a mental thing because usually I bitch out on the starts but this last race I was 2nd off the line and snagged 1st within 3 corners and held it all the way to my pit and then reclaimed it.
whatever it is it sounds like its working maybe ill have to pick up some pink gear....:thinking: what are you wearing on your chest? is it for a neckbrace or a chesty for gopro??

I use a USWE H2(?) hydration pack and it uses a harness rather than back pack straps (eliminates bounce)
oh really that's a great idea probably far more secure when you get the chance would you mind uploading a pic of it. I have a camelback, it has chest and waist straps but like you said it still bounces and when its full or I have tools it really throws off balance

oh really that's a great idea probably far more secure when you get the chance would you mind uploading a pic of it. I have a camelback, it has chest and waist straps but like you said it still bounces and when its full or I have tools it really throws off balance
they don't make my particular hydration pack anymore, but check out uswe-sports.com
its pricy, but of the things I regret buying this isn't on the list. Especially coupled with the hands free system, and the fact that it still looks new after 3 seasons of racing has to count for something