Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Yep, rebuilt, restored, back on the trails and track to a 16 year old from Folsum Ca. Thats a 6 hour drive one way... Good bikes sell.... I have seen others on CL for a real long time at overpriced and not new condition.

you should do a 03-07 Kawi..... I may be a bit biased tho :wink:

Did a 2000 KX250 for a kid my son knows for 500.00 motor out of the bike. Grenaded the motor in 15 hours and said I built the crank wrong to my son. I didn't build the crank LOL, it was a new wiseco. He and his dad took it to a local shop in Parker AZ and they wanted 1,000. to rebuild it. Then I called his dad and found out the kid was running super gas NO MIX OIL, wrong gas can. And that is what the Service department said also. Melted the packers on the crank... Hahaha, yah, that was my fault....

Now I have an 02 KX250 that my other sons friend brought over here. Told him, give me 500 cash and I will order the parts and you will remove and replace EVERYTHING on the bike and motor, I will loan you the tools and keep an eye on you. That was 6 months ago. The bike still sits here in pieces and a brand new top/bottom end ready to drop in it. You think he would show up to work? Nope, Nada, Zip since he tore it down to figure out rod done. My son kepps telling me I should just finish for the kid. I say, give me another 800 cash, I will make it look like one of the bikes I refurbish and sell. Nope, Nada, Zip.... Damn kid is 25 also, and my son (the oldest 22). Kids these days... Worthless as tits on a bull..... Maybe just CA kids....

Did a 2000 KX250 for a kid my son knows for 500.00 motor out of the bike. Grenaded the motor in 15 hours and said I built the crank wrong to my son. I didn't build the crank LOL, it was a new wiseco. He and his dad took it to a local shop in Parker AZ and they wanted 1,000. to rebuild it. Then I called his dad and found out the kid was running super gas NO MIX OIL, wrong gas can. And that is what the Service department said also. Melted the packers on the crank... Hahaha, yah, that was my fault....

Now I have an 02 KX250 that my other sons friend brought over here. Told him, give me 500 cash and I will order the parts and you will remove and replace EVERYTHING on the bike and motor, I will loan you the tools and keep an eye on you. That was 6 months ago. The bike still sits here in pieces and a brand new top/bottom end ready to drop in it. You think he would show up to work? Nope, Nada, Zip since he tore it down to figure out rod done. My son kepps telling me I should just finish for the kid. I say, give me another 800 cash, I will make it look like one of the bikes I refurbish and sell. Nope, Nada, Zip.... Damn kid is 25 also, and my son (the oldest 22). Kids these days... Worthless as tits on a bull..... Maybe just CA kids....
damn man I would love to have you around my neck of the woods... I would gladly tear down and reassemble under your watchful eye if my 03 kx250 would turn out any where near the bikes you put out. And im 26 so it must just be CA kids, or maybe we are just a rare breed that love to turn wrenches and have grease on our hands....

damn man I would love to have you around my neck of the woods... I would gladly tear down and reassemble under your watchful eye if my 03 kx250 would turn out any where near the bikes you put out. And im 26 so it must just be CA kids, or maybe we are just a rare breed that love to turn wrenches and have grease on our hands....

Ding, ring-a-ding, ding... Not so much the grease part anymore. I have a 5 gallon bucket of waste fuel from bikes and I use it as my parts cleaner. The wife thinks I am killing myself by using it.... I told her I'll up my life insurance if she would just go back in the house so I can get shit done.

Ding, ring-a-ding, ding... Not so much the grease part anymore. I have a 5 gallon bucket of waste fuel from bikes and I use it as my parts cleaner. The wife thinks I am killing myself by using it.... I told her I'll up my life insurance if she would just go back in the house so I can get shit done.
hahaha cant be any worse than the lacquer thinner I drench my hands and arms in when cleaning my paint guns....