Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

After much thought...I could answer that question very simply with a short reply....but that may not involve enough specific information, and leave you with more unanswered questions than answered ones....however, I could also answer your question with an essay like response, filled with big complicated words like huh...and duh...but you may not be able to hang with such a complicated yet educated answer....so I am at a loss as how to respond to your inquisitive question.

After much thought...I could answer that question very simply with a short reply....but that may not involve enough specific information, and leave you with more unanswered questions than answered ones....however, I could also answer your question with an essay like response, filled with big complicated words like huh...and duh...but you may not be able to hang with such a complicated yet educated answer....so I am at a loss as how to respond to your inquisitive question.
:smirk:
:wave:

Last edited:
:thumb: when i use to ride there that bridge was not there.
Yah, I think the owner of the property put it in. I believe it is private property but the owner is cool with it all. There is a fence with a gate you open then close behind you.

Make some time this year and I will give you the dime tour. Big group going back up this weekend. Thinking about it but last weekend was get up at 4:15am, drive up there, ride all day, hang out, leave to come home at 9:00pm, get home at 12:30am, go to bed at 2:00am. Made for a long day:crazy:

Yah, I think the owner of the property put it in. I believe it is private property but the owner is cool with it all. There is a fence with a gate you open then close behind you.

Make some time this year and I will give you the dime tour. Big group going back up this weekend. Thinking about it but last weekend was get up at 4:15am, drive up there, ride all day, hang out, leave to come home at 9:00pm, get home at 12:30am, go to bed at 2:00am. Made for a long day:crazy:
I really want to get my kid up there as well. It's been way too long since I have ridden up there. I need to carve some time out for that one.