NV No nothern Nevada DBA riders (except ME)

Everybody that I know that rides I have refered to DBA. I heard the PBK lives in Carson City. But I rarely if ever see him on line. Maybe its my charming personality (or the lack there of)?

Everybody that I know that rides I have refered to DBA. I heard the PBK lives in Carson City. But I rarely if ever see him on line. Maybe its my charming personality (or the lack there of)?

Host a ride up your way :devil: You may be happy none of us live near you :smirk:

Come on down here in Feb, we are sure to do the salmon run :smirk:

Id like to do something this year. Late Spring early summer. I was thinking about a place thats just down the road from where I live. Its called Moon Rocks.

Id like to do something this year. Late Spring early summer. I was thinking about a place thats just down the road from where I live. Its called Moon Rocks.

I have read some ride reports on that place. In fact I think RockMonster did one a while back. Pick a date/throw out some options, make it a long weekend.

Moon Rocks is where I did my first EVER Geek Slide :blush: I should have just gone for it, but I wussed out. I didnt want to get hurt. I had 4 days or riding left and was traveiling alone that portion of the trip. It's perfect for Salmon runs though:wink: I really enjoyed all the riding I did in your area 2smoke. Your LUCKY! Such a great area for the outdoor enthusiast. I especially liked that ridng area near Truckee.

Geek Slide:
IMG_5450.jpg

Moon Rocks is where I did my first EVER Geek Slide :blush: I should have just gone for it, but I wussed out. I didnt want to get hurt. I had 4 days or riding left and was traveiling alone that portion of the trip. It's perfect for Salmon runs though:wink: I really enjoyed all the riding I did in your area 2smoke. Your LUCKY! Such a great area for the outdoor enthusiast. I especially liked that ridng area near Truckee.

Geek Slide:
IMG_5450.jpg
I don't know Sun, this Geek Slide looks a bit more ominous than the one I have been to. I think you were wise to bypass this. :prof:

Hell yeah id be down to go ride!!!!!!! I'm always out on the road but I.do come home once and a while, 2smoke hit me up i would like to get out and see what I have to ride around my house. I'll shoot you my # so when I get in town we can fuckin hook up and do some riding . Tho I am getting rusty out here on the road. I don't check the site as much as I used too cuz I don't have a computer out here with me but I do check in with my phone like i am right now once in. While.