Nice to meet you all!

Well, here I am. I'm here to terrorize this place. I ride a 2006 honda crf450x. It's been my dream bike for several years and i finally have it. I ride mostly trails although I really enjoy hitting up the dunes a couple times a year. I'm in love with my truck, it's a 99 GMC sierra 1500 with the 5.3. Yeah, that's me. Anyone else from UT hit me up!

Oh wait..peanut butter jelly time :banana:

WELCOME PIMP DADDDDDDDY! I'm sorry your friend Susan gave you the wrong adress:lol:

Now show us some pictures of them WHIPS. Not the type you use at night. :shocked:

Well, here I am. I'm here to terrorize this place. I ride a 2006 honda crf450x. It's been my dream bike for several years and i finally have it. I ride mostly trails although I really enjoy hitting up the dunes a couple times a year. I'm in love with my truck, it's a 99 GMC sierra 1500 with the 5.3. Yeah, that's me. Anyone else from UT hit me up!

welcome to the spot

Welcome DubA...as for terrorizing the place...been there, done that got the FLAG...:moon:..gonna have to work on some new material...:smirk:...

Welcome yo :cheers: Find you nitch and stick around. Chat's awesome, make some useful posts and you'll unlock it soon if you didn't already :thumb: Oh, and check out the hotties thread, name like pimp daddy you won't be disappointed, welcome on :thumb: