Hello from SoCal. I ride a '95 kx250 in the local deserts and mountains. I know it's an oldie (but goodie) but she's so easy to work on and a blast to ride still. When I figure out how to post pics I'll put 'em up.

Welcome to the crowd. Don't mind the others, I'm the only sane one around these parts! :prof: ......:devil:

Oh yeah, where abouts in SoCal, there's a bunch of us from around here! :clap: Don't you just hate this winter weather we're having, ..... 75-80 deg ... nice and sunny and brisk in the morning! ABSOLUTELY HATE IT :foul:... :smirk:

James

Staff member
Hello from SoCal. I ride a '95 kx250 in the local deserts and mountains. I know it's an oldie (but goodie) but she's so easy to work on and a blast to ride still. When I figure out how to post pics I'll put 'em up.
Welcome Scott!

TEAM GREEN!!! :ride:

I see that you're on TapaTalk, click the little camera button on the reply screen (Bottom right). On your PC it's the "Upload a File/Image" button beside the "Post Reply" button. :thumb:

Rez, I'm in the Inland Empire (Pomona) and yes, these are cold days indeed. I feel like running up to Phelan for a quick ride this weekend but heard we have another rain coming in :-(
Why is it always on a weekend?

welcome to the forum! its always refreshing to see a new 2 stroke guy on the forum :D