new to the site

Hey im rebuilding my kx 250f and I found this website by looking up dirt bike how to's. I just wanna say I'm very satisfied with the instructions and examples on the how to's of fixing your bike!! =) Thanks!

Nice!! Welcome to the site!! Don't just stop in the how to's, there is much more stuff to see. Take a look around. Make yourself comfortable we won't bite, :thinking: well most of us anyway. Have some roost and post pics of your :ride:

James

Staff member
Hey im rebuilding my kx 250f and I found this website by looking up dirt bike how to's. I just wanna say I'm very satisfied with the instructions and examples on the how to's of fixing your bike!! =) Thanks!
:thumb: Those How-To's take time to do, so I'm glad it helped you out, that's what makes it worth doing. ride:

Got any pictures of your 05kx250f? I ride the exact same bike.

BTW welcome and like others said, stick around, there's a lot more to this site.

Im kinda sofa king retarded when it comes to a computer. I'd love to share pics of the bike but I'm having a weency bit o trouble figuring out how to load a pic. ={

Uh, Im no good with computers, ha ha but i gotta seek wise council on the dirt bike how to's somewhere right. No, the bike does not run at the moment because it"s almost entirely taken apart. It did run however before that, just dandy. I shattered my tibia plateau (knee) May 28th. Riding on the dunes memorial day weekend. Yeah, I know! not smart!