New rider from virginia

nahh man i dont race much realy but i plan to do some racing this sumer
check out my youtube page! although i ride a fast bike, im actualy pretty slow
http://www.youtube.com/user/150ftrek?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase

Thats cool, I just started in March, its a blast! You'd love it, the only thing is don't be afraid to tangle with some other guys and keep your confidence up, by practicing with faster guys :thumb: Also, keep your sucess standered low the first time and keep it as stress free as possible, or go with some friends. Your pretty good really, not bad at all. A few of us guys wanted to go down to hit up tomahawk from ohio, so hopefully we will be down next year or something. Oh yeah, I'm Ray, I'm 14 so take or give haha :cheers:

cool! im 15 and i ride tomahawk pretty often(you might have seen my youtube vids) alot of my friends love that place but im not that big on it, it just doesnt suit my riding style. have you ever riden at breezewood proving grounds in pa? thats my favorite place. yeah i raced once there and it was a greet expirence for sure! and btw, you have alot of post for a 14 year old!

cool! im 15 and i ride tomahawk pretty often(you might have seen my youtube vids) alot of my friends love that place but im not that big on it, it just doesnt suit my riding style. have you ever riden at breezewood proving grounds in pa? thats my favorite place. yeah i raced once there and it was a greet expirence for sure! and btw, you have alot of post for a 14 year old!

Nah man never been there. I have a few good places up in Ohio, I wanna try Briarcliff next year badly. :lol: I do! I've been around here for awhile!

Yea Ray has no life. All he does is smear my ass all over the track and then post shit on DBA all day :P. I'll be down there with ray in a year or two. BTW its good to see im not the only 15 year old that sucks on here!

Yea Ray has no life. All he does is smear my ass all over the track and then post shit on DBA all day :P. I'll be down there with ray in a year or two. BTW its good to see im not the only 15 year old that sucks on here!

WTF does Jmach look like? :smirk: I love my job! Darren, next time bring a walmart bag with you.. Nahhhh just kidding..

Make it a hefty :prof:

unfortinatly, Im in the northern part of va, and check out my photobucket to ee picks, there is a link to it on the first page.

:puke: eesh...that sucks! You come to ride down here any? We got some good tracks in the area. Halstead MX, Lake Sugartree, and Birch Creek.

Halstead's is gettin ready to build an AX track. :banana:

Welcome new guy!

I have to say, what really freaked me out about Virginia, was, when I was walking in the woods, or in the backyard of my friend's house was ...the ticks! You have all varieties! My God! They are vicious!

You have the little ones that scurry about quickly and find a place on your body, and the BIG ones that freak you out when you find them a day after!

I still have a scar on my left foot peeling an engorged tick off my leg ,pitching a bitch, and leaving the head of the beast in there! Dammit!

It left a scar!

Ticks suck balls! They are evil!:prof: Virginia is the worst I've ever seen them...damn close!

Welcome new guy!

I have to say, what really freaked me out about Virginia, was, when I was walking in the woods, or in the backyard of my friend's house was ...the ticks! You have all varieties! My God! They are vicious!

You have the little ones that scurry about quickly and find a place on your body, and the BIG ones that freak you out when you find them a day after!

I still have a scar on my left foot peeling an engorged tick off my leg ,pitching a bitch, and leaving the head of the beast in there! Dammit!

It left a scar!

Ticks suck balls! They are evil!:prof: Virginia is the worst I've ever seen them...damn close!

Some cool old dude taught me this trick involving a plastic spoon :thumb:

Welcome new guy!

It left a scar!

Some cool old dude taught me this trick involving a plastic spoon :thumb:

Doesn't the trick of sticking the cherry from a cig on it's ass work anymore? the burn is suppsoed to make it back out...head and all! Just something I heard a long tiem ago...mabe these are new high tech ticks :shocked: :smirk:

I normally either cut around the tick, or soak my arm in gasoline and light it on fire. Works everytime.

I can't imagine cutting your own arm...s for the gas/fire deal oh yeah! Should work liek a champ! Probably gets rid of lots of things ... besides the :hightechticks: :prof: