new kid

new here, my names Dan, or Daniel, from northern illinois, i ride a 2007 yz 250f, and in the winter a 1996 xcr 600 SP, i like baseball, dirtbikes and anything fast :)

Attachments

• dirtbike 071.jpg
    dirtbike 071.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 30
mostly flat fields, trails around my house, never been to a track before

Both track and trails are fun, however track definitely shows you all of the weak points of your bike, where as the trails can hide them. But, I recommend if you get a chance go ride on a track :thumb:

Both track and trails are fun, however track definitely shows you all of the weak points of your bike, where as the trails can hide them. But, I recommend if you get a chance go ride on a track :thumb:
i will this summer when i get my liscence, and my dad lets me use the truck and trailer hah

ya i have, its just i dont have my liscense and my dad is always busy, so not much time :/
Welcome man! And yeah I got tired of not being able to ride at a track so I usually pay James a few bucks to pick me up and ride with means stuff, besides it's always good to have another rider out there with you cause they can get to you faster than a person on just his legs lol