New Here

Saweet! Another Husqvarna rider. Eat that crap you orange riding fags...... :moon: :P KTM:rifle:
Hello Luke. As you can see from some of these posts there are all types of folks on here. Some good and some really good. Then we have Palmer who falls into the category of, well, :noidea: Nice to have you on board.

And here /\ we have cool aid drinker #1 who has to put what they ride/own more than one of in their user name. Keeps the bike on the rack or can't get out of second gear. :naughty::busted::bonk::lame:

Hello Luke. As you can see from some of these posts there are all types of folks on here. Some good and some really good. Then we have Palmer who falls into the category of, well, :noidea: Nice to have you on board.

And then there is the class clown cool aid drinker #2 who has a screw loose because he adds the CC's to his user name like he is some macho guy to ride a bike that seems to be fast but has operator error do to age of user. :crash::busted::loco:

2009 Husky WR250 - I ride in the woods! It is semi-flat here. We have about 50 acres I can ride on with a nice little 2.5 mile trail loop.

That's cool! A Husky was my first "real bike" that was competitive, and I rode in the hare scrambles with it in eastern woods.