New guy from Pennsylvania.

My name is Greg,currently living in terrible city of Philadelphia. Moving to the burbs in 6 weeks.
Currently have a 98 KX 125 and a 07 RM 125, do most of my riding in woods,tracks and fire trails with
Some smallish hill climbs as well. Looking to do my first Harescramble this Sunday at district 6 hurricane hills.

Rode throughout my childhood,four years ago bought a Harley and realized the maniacs in cars were too dangerous so I went back to the dirt about a year ago. 40 years old,married with children. Live by the motto,it's better to ask forgiveness than permission. :wink:.

Kind of piontless to have two 125's,put some feeler ads out a week or so ago and may have a trade tomorrow for the RM,a Yami supermini,something to play with.

Post on DR as well. Was on Vital for a month and got the boot for disparaging remarks about JS7,nothing serious,more sarcastic cause it's a bitch fest over there.

bike001.jpg

3eb402d0.jpg

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome Greg. Out of curiosity, how did you hear about DBA?

Post on DR as well. Was on Vital for a month and got the boot for disparaging remarks about JS7,nothing serious,more sarcastic cause it's a bitch fest over there.
Don't worry we aren't the biggest Stewart fans here either. :P

Wow that's the nicest 98 kx125 I've ever seen! Both bike look like they are great shape. Well done and good luck with your race

ill take that RM125 off your hands.. I'll trade you straight up for a 88 thats in fantastic condition :smirk: welcome to the forum :wave:

BTW nice Fighting Irish leprechaun on the fender :thumb:

Thanks for the welcomes and compliments.
Actually traded today for a 07 yz supermini,Eric Goor head work,big wheel,extended swing arm,rg3 suspension.

James,I found it on google about a year ago an did some lurking,then I switched from laptop to iPad and erased my bookmarks to give laptop away and found yas again on google :wink:

Thanks for the welcomes and compliments.
Actually traded today for a 07 yz supermini,Eric Goor head work,big wheel,extended swing arm,rg3 suspension.

James,I found it on google about a year ago an did some lurking,then I switched from laptop to iPad and erased my bookmarks to give laptop away and found yas again on google :wink:

Excellent, now when you figure out how to work that iPad, would you mind writing and posting up a "How-to" for me? :smirk:

That KX is a beaut :drool: I didn't notice we had a new 2 smoke kawi rider bad mumbajumba. Welcome!

P.S. I guess your RM is cool too :smirk: