New from ohio

Hey everyone, just joined the forum because i am starting to get into racing motocross and a buddy told me about it. So i joined hoping that i could learn a few things and/or meet a few people at the track

James

Staff member
:wave: Hey Darren, welcome to DBA. :ride:

So who's this buddy of yours, is he a current member?

:thinking: Is that a KX125 I see in your avatar?

haha i didn't know you were on here Ray!, and yes it is a 2001 kx 125. I haven't actually raced yet but i've been hitting the track as much as possible, hopefully i will be doing my first race sometime soon, and preferably yamadog will be there. (Btw i was thinking the later in august malvern race).
And @jeremymach2015, my dad live's on the hartville/marlboro border, that's where my practice track is at and i do all my riding

haha i didn't know you were on here Ray!, and yes it is a 2001 kx 125. I haven't actually raced yet but i've been hitting the track as much as possible, hopefully i will be doing my first race sometime soon, and preferably yamadog will be there. (Btw i was thinking the later in august malvern race).
And @jeremymach2015, my dad live's on the hartville/marlboro border, that's where my practice track is at and i do all my riding

Hey Mach, didn't you recently show me a track by the pits? Yeah man! I'm on here alot :thumb: Augest sounds gnarley :thumb: By the way, Ray, YD, yama, dogyz, and JYD all work around here to shorten up my name :thumb: Oh yeah bro! Check out the hotties thread, you'll love it :devil:

is it the track off of 53, right by state street, like the one with a little baseball field right by it? that track looks nice, i live about 2 miles away from there and me and my friends ride all around there on the roads and shit, theres a few little trails near there too to ride

No, mine isn't that nice, it's right across from maize valley on 619, it's actually my neighbors but pretty much everyone on that road but him uses it

is it by the golf course, i ride near there too, my familys farm is out there and we have permission to ride in these woods off of graening rd and etter rd, thats like catti corner too maize valley