New Addict --Gabethesvg420!

hahahhahah lol you guys are awsome. Yea its alot of bike for me Esp since i only about 175 5'8 but i can handle every bit of it no problem. love the thing ... no one can touch me on it . eat 450's and ktms all day lol . not really much of a track rider i like to go out and explore the mountains , huskys got all the power for any trail of hill climb & also can smash it on the track as well. Thanks for all the likes guys , doing a top end on her now so she will be ready here shortly. Is somone from seattle on here?

hahahhahah lol you guys are awsome. Yea its alot of bike for me Esp since i only about 175 5'8 but i can handle every bit of it no problem. love the thing ... no one can touch me on it . eat 450's and ktms all day lol . not really much of a track rider i like to go out and explore the mountains , huskys got all the power for any trail of hill climb & also can smash it on the track as well. Thanks for all the likes guys , doing a top end on her now so she will be ready here shortly. Is somone from seattle on here?
Im a stone's throw away :P

Josmoloco, Lets ride soon if weather is not bad. soon as i get her back up i gotta break her in and im sure not waiting till spring lol . a wet run aint that bad . been up to walker valley before?