My name is dreezy, I'm an addict

I am addicted to my rm 250 even though over its 8 year life before me every owner cobbled and hacked every repair. Although over the past 2 years, I almost have it right.

I am currently in need of a cylinder though.

Dreezy :wave: welcome man, I trail ride up by holland MI all the time cedar creek horse shoe and holton!

I have a buddy that rides an RM250, its a 96, i ride a 88RM125, hit me up sometime and we'll head out there for a day ride :thumb:

I am addicted to my rm 250 even though over its 8 year life before me every owner cobbled and hacked every repair. Although over the past 2 years, I almost have it right.

I am currently in need of a cylinder though.
.. Anyone else having flashbacks :shocked::shocked:....

Welcome...What year rm:thinking:

Here is after my last trip to the dunes with it:

bikeonjeep.jpg

Unfortunately its been torn apart in my basement since last spring. However this has been helping me not miss it too much over the summer:

IMAG0218.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

Just find a picture of my last bike. It was a 1995 atk 250. I blew it up at the dunes and sold it to a buddy. It's been sitting in his garage for the past two years untouched.

IMG00048.jpg

And a scene you other pingers are probably quite familiar with:
IMAG0097-1.jpg

Only changes are the motor is out and in pieces and the bars have been stolen to be mounted on the yamaha.

Sweet mother of god... Am i the only one noticed the Chevelle :shocked:.....SS :shocked:.... Please tell us (or me) more :prof:

One more thing :drool:

It's a 70 ss 396 375 horse 3 speed auto with a posi 12 bolt 3.73 rear end. Just finished the resto this summer.
It's the roommates/boss/grandfather of my kids car. It's nice but I like my jeeps more.