Just found this site, and I'm a Kawasaki addict

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm pretty active on several street bike forums, but haven't found a good dirt bike forum home yet. Thought I'd stop in and say hi! I've been riding street for years. Unfortunately I didn't grow up on dirt bikes like so many others. Only been riding them for about 2 years now...

My dirt bike is an '06 KX450f:
200168_1728840259468_1192314188_31611015_4387548_n.jpg

I've raced quite a few GP's over the last couple of years, and a bit of MX too. Also been out to the dunes in West Texas on it, which was a blast:
200588_1576357170923_1295408559_31220305_7002898_n.jpg

My other Kawi is a ZRX 1100, which I love for everything from track days:
Road_A_SM-003.jpg

To long road trips:
IMG_9982.jpg

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! Last week I went on an epic dirt bike adventure through Costa Rica - I'll post up the ride report here as well!

Welcome aboard...there's at least onew other member that's doen the Costa Rica thing...:thumb:...hope you enjoy your stay. We're a pretty laid back bunch, nothing too serious except our RR's .... that's serious biz :devil: ... :ride:

Welcome to DBA, we like shoot the chit alot about.....:thinking: I don't even know what we are talking about half the time :lol: anyway take a look around, dust off some old treads we don't mind, just have some fun :ride: Oh and have some roost!!!

James

Staff member
:cheers: Hey Reuben, welcome to DBA.

Like the others said, we're a very laid back bunch so kick your boots off and sit a spell. (:poke: Now what Edge :smirk:)

BTW I'm also one of those Kawi addicts. :lol:

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! Last week I went on an epic dirt bike adventure through Costa Rica - I'll post up the ride report here as well!
:thumb: We love epic RR's. :ride:

FYI we allow image uploads (directly to the forum) for your convenience.

James

Staff member
Am I missing something here? WE??? :lol: is that like.... me, myself and I?? can I count that as three people :thinking:
:devil: Err no I have something in my pocket. :smirk:

No it's just that I've never been into the whole "I" thing...."I" allow image uploads......just doesn't sound right to me. :noidea:

Welcome to the site. Just because you ride green, "we" won't hold that against you, we all have our faults.:P

:devil: Err no I have something in my pocket. :smirk:

No it's just that I've never been into the whole "I" thing...."I" allow image uploads......just doesn't sound right to me. :noidea:

Here I thought you were just happy to see me.:shocked: