RM250 is this bike available in Europe?

Does the RMX250 count? :noidea:
I had a look on CMSNL.COM for year listings but no joy for any parts after 2005,
Next stop BIKEPICS.COM where I keep my pics where there's a few dudes in Iran claiming 2010- 2013 Rmx models! I don't know the Suzuki range so well so as far as I can see nope! :thumbsdown:
How deep is the budget? Not fancy building a new one? Cmsnl.com and partzilla can almost help you do this with the odd trip to your Suzuki dealer!
My bro and I were recently reminiscing about a conversation we had with a group of friends 20 years ago about how much it would cost to build a bike off the shelf and we came to a figure of around £6000 to £7000 back then at early 90's prices!
18 years later I give it a bash and spend about that going as far as I did with my CR, obviously the frame and subframe, main engine components, forks, yokes, seat unit, airbox and swing arm were all used but serviced to within an inch of their life and plastics were nearly new UFO when I bought the bike so all were kept except rad shrouds and front plate!
Was it worth the couple of thou hours and eventual 50% sale???
HELL YEAH! I made my monster so at the end the time and cost was irrelevant! :thumb:

I havnt heard of them in aus as an 09 2stroke them dastards all wemt to 4 bangers literally. I had a ride eith a bloke the otherday he was on a crf 450 2011 modle im on my 97 kx250 I ended up putting it back togeather with old parts and I still had more up and go in a straight line than him so I cant wait till I put my 265 piston in it. 2 More weeks peeps. Ill post pics and more.

I havnt heard of them in aus as an 09 2stroke them dastards all wemt to 4 bangers literally. I had a ride eith a bloke the otherday he was on a crf 450 2011 modle im on my 97 kx250 I ended up putting it back togeather with old parts and I still had more up and go in a straight line than him so I cant wait till I put my 265 piston in it. 2 More weeks peeps. Ill post pics and more.

Other than being a 4 skin, the other problem your buddy had.....it was a Honda, don't care what anybody says, 2t's are light,snappy,fun to ride,easy to work on,and just flat out sound good. I'm holding out hope that the RM,KX, and yes even the CR will come back some day.

I was just going to put together a basic list of new parts to build a new rm250 from parts to roller and motor and the frame is no longer available. So there goes that idea. :cry:
I'll probably end up with a FAF rm250 or a new RMZ.

Well this thread is just full of good news ain't it....what an awsome idea to start it, who's idea was this again?....I'm probably just gonna keep doing whatever it takes to keep my 05 going, can't believe it is ten years old now, seems like just yesterday when it took its first steps.

Well this thread is just full of good news ain't it....what an awsome idea to start it, who's idea was this again?....I'm probably just gonna keep doing whatever it takes to keep my 05 going, can't believe it is ten years old now, seems like just yesterday when it took its first steps.
Shit Soz!!! my bad!!!!:picard: My suggestion to try build a new one :faint: