Is the 08 Crf250R a good bike for a 13 year old?

Hey guys im wondering if i should talk my dad into getting me a 2008 Crf250r dual exhuast for my birthday.
ive seen the bike and have sat on it i havent ridin one yet i would love to ride one ive heard they have a great powerband for medium skilled riders. the only thing is im only 5 ft 4" and my 13th birthday is in july so im hoping to grow so what do you guys think stay on my crf150r bigwheel or get the crf250r formy birthday or just tell me wat you think thanks.
:thumb:

It's good if you like loud bikes, adjusting valves and rebuilding heads. :thumb:

Depends on your skills, are you finding yourself wanting more power? Constants in the upper end of the throttle?

not to bad i like the power of the 150r but im gonna be growing soon and gonna be tooooo tall for it and i ment i actually 5ft 7" sorry bout that mann

Like I may have said earlier, I'm 13 and race a 09YZ250F. I had it since I was 12, it took me about a year to get used to and broken in but it made a great bike. You just have to dial in your suspension, bar and controls. You might want to sit on one at the shop to get the feel. I'm 5'7" 150lbs.

If you mind, what day is your birthday? I'm July 3 97' hah

there good bikes i like them i wouldnt have 1 just because im a 2t guy but there fun to ride. if u really r looking my buddy is selling his 2010 for cheap has a brand new motor in it not like a top end or anything a complete motor they bought cuz he threw a rod and broke the case so everything is new. he really doesnt ride it hard it was a factory defect.

They can haul the mail, for a price.... haha...

A friend of mine just took 84th out of 515 overall(all bikes 125-open), and 19th out of 110 in the 30-39 age group in the local 100 mile desert race on a 06 crf250r.

Like I may have said earlier, I'm 13 and race a 09YZ250F. I had it since I was 12, it took me about a year to get used to and broken in but it made a great bike. You just have to dial in your suspension, bar and controls. You might want to sit on one at the shop to get the feel. I'm 5'7" 150lbs.

If you mind, what day is your birthday? I'm July 3 97' hah

july 17,98 i lied about my age i thought you had to be a certain age to come on here sorry james.

there good bikes i like them i wouldnt have 1 just because im a 2t guy but there fun to ride. if u really r looking my buddy is selling his 2010 for cheap has a brand new motor in it not like a top end or anything a complete motor they bought cuz he threw a rod and broke the case so everything is new. he really doesnt ride it hard it was a factory defect.

how much maybe you could tell him too hook it up cuase money isnt to well now i might have to trade him a crf250x or something along with a little cash