In-n-out

When I am stopped up, thats what I order, along with a side of chili fries, works every time. About 15 minute drivetime from Tommys to the can, if I hit traffic, I'm screwed.

I'm thinking something else! :shocked:.....:hyper:..........:panic:quick, get out of my way I gota go baaaaaaad.....:foul:

There is one there but it's only been there within the past 15 years (I think), it's a lot newer than 65 years.

no way its been there longer then 15 years. i use to go there when i was a kid... lived in the OC and had family up in SD so every year we would drive up to SD and we would stop there.

now if its 65 years i have no idea. might be a different tommys cause i think it was called toms farms actually. I could be wrong.

no way its been there longer then 15 years. i use to go there when i was a kid... lived in the OC and had family up in SD so every year we would drive up to SD and we would stop there.

now if its 65 years i have no idea. might be a different tommys cause i think it was called toms farms actually. I could be wrong.

I thiink it's a different location you're thinking of cuz that area (Ontario Ave) has been building up only within the past 25 years...That Tommy's was built while I was working down in that area from 99- 2006

Now THAT makes sense however why wouldn't they have placed a Tommy's inside their "farm" instead of what's there now? It's not a Tommy's I know that! Regardless, Tommy's burgers are pretty good!

yea tommys burgers is not bad they are good too. I like the pestrammi sandwich they have at the Tommys chains. Toms Farms is OMG :drool: tho.

I like the Mickey D Happy Meals :P

happy-meal.jpg

From Tommy's website -
On May 15, 1946, a young Tommy Koulax introduced Los Angeles to a hamburger with gusto. Sixty four years later, L.A.’s love affair with his chili-topped creation is still going strong. Beginning with a ramshackle little stand on the corner of Beverly and Rampart Boulevards in Los Angeles, Tommy has fed an estimated fifty million Southern Californians.

From Tommy's website -
On May 15, 1946, a young Tommy Koulax introduced Los Angeles to a hamburger with gusto. Sixty four years later, L.A.’s love affair with his chili-topped creation is still going strong. Beginning with a ramshackle little stand on the corner of Beverly and Rampart Boulevards in Los Angeles, Tommy has fed an estimated fifty million Southern Californians.

yea sorry i was confusing tommys with toms farms sorry

Four pages later and we're still talkin burgers. Now it's dinner time and IM HUNGRY AGAIN. BTW I love In and Out's toasted buns:moon: These buns look toasted dont they?:lol: Toasting the buns helps with containment of the center matter:smirk: I like Islands too. Theie fries are pretty good also.

What am I going to have for dinner? :thinking:Hmm, I was going to wait for Maryann to get here and finishing getting our bike stuff together for the "Rez Ride." Got the bikes in the truck. But now suddenly Im hungry as heck and just want to eat. I was doing fine until this reading this thread again:rolleyes:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Thanks to all who posted! If you don't know.... In N Out is good.

Now WHO has been to "THE HAT?" It's pretty good also... -BIG DAN:thumb:

best burger in all of san diego = Hodads and arguably the best on the west coast
"Hodad’s has been recognized as one of the top 5 burger joints in the country by CNN with Hodad’s being the only west coast restaurant to get recognized"

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hodads-san-diego
http://hodadies.com/home/

there is never not a line out the door. but thats just to eat it inside. You can walk in and order it to go. Then walk down the street to the wall. sit on wall and watch surfers surf. its awesome.

Thanks to all who posted! If you don't know.... In N Out is good.

Now WHO has been to "THE HAT?" It's pretty good also... -BIG DAN:thumb:

:wave: I have. Other stuff there is good too besides the Pastrami. Funny you mention it, I stopped there BOTH times on the way home when I came out to ride with you. I havent been there in probably 15 years before that.

We have two In and Outs here in Reno. We have had them for a few years now, and they are always busy. There burgers are just ok. I think the thing with In and Out is just a novelty type of thing. Now here locally we have a new place called FAT Burger, and it pretty damn good. But my favorite place to get a burger unfortunately doesnt exist any more. It was called Bailywicks and they had bar none the best burgers in town.