im the new guy

Quit jacking Steve's thread :prof:

:focus:

Focus is something that is hard for the old AND young farts on here. Pay no attention to the following - Rez, CDA, 530, James, Palmer, Dick, Geek, Timo, Rolls, Edge, Coach, Jr Jr, Sun, Joco, BK, YD, Jax, M33, chopnwood, Slowerthanu, Flake, Trav, Big Dan, just to name a few. :smirk: - as they are either old, slow, fat, bald and in some cases all of the above!

Welcome to the forum. By the title of your thread I think you should get the nick name "FNG" aka F#$&in New Guy :smirk:

Brace yourself for some awesome ride reports, humor, banter and all around good fun!

:cheers:

DickRack :lol:

Quit jacking Steve's thread :prof:

:focus:

Focus is something that is hard for the old AND young farts on here. Pay no attention to the following - Rez, CDA, 530, James, Palmer, Dick, Geek, Timo, Rolls, Edge, Coach, Jr Jr, Sun, Joco, BK, YD, Jax, M33, chopnwood, Slowerthanu, Flake, Trav, Big Dan, just to name a few. :smirk: - as they are either old, slow, fat, bald and in some cases all of the above!

Welcome to the forum. By the title of your thread I think you should get the nick name "FNG" aka F#$&in New Guy :smirk:

Brace yourself for some awesome ride reports, humor, banter and all around good fun!

:cheers:

DickRack :lol:
hey thats a good enought nickname for me :lol:

Welcome dude! just in time, the site just got a rebuild with new modifications last Saturday :thumb: Hope you like the place, everyone usually does! My name's Ray :cheers: