Hiya! blame travace for linking this place

I live in orange county, and have ridden in Cal City mostly. Do you have any favorite places to ride (beginner to intermediate) around Palm Desert? I'm going to be heading out there with my boss for the weekend.

Bike wise i ride a KTM 450XC-F '09 and while still newer to riding, having a great time!

ktm450.jpg

Palm Desert is a tough order for riding unless you are willing to drive the hour plus to Ocotillo Wells. Riverside County isn't the most dirt bike friendly place.

Welcome to the insane asylum. We have cookies.

Someone in Palm Desert I met who used to ride the area more so said somewhere off Date Palm there was something intermediate to ride. I have yet to find anything on dirtopia though.

Welcome to DBA, looks like someones been in the "ORANGE" punch bowl again :smirk: Nice bike :thumb: Have some roost :ride:

Looks like Trav' s been out pimpin the site James, :lol: thats the second one today!

Cleonard, where are those damn cookies? I haven't seen any. :rant: no fare you all are having cookies and orange punch and ain't even sharing.

sweet bike LC. look at us now... from video games and TC4 to :ride: :thumb: we are gonna have to meet up and ride sometime. Maybe get strega in on that ride as well

I did it all for the :ride:
C'mon
The :ride:
C'mon
So you can take that cookie
And stick it up your, yeah!!
Stick it up your, yeah!!
Stick it up your, yeah!!

:popcorn:

Oh yea....welcome to the twilight zone...sit down and enjoy the ride...:shocked:...sure, it may seem normal at first until you've been here a while....and get to learn more about the individuals that hang around on here.........ALL STINKING DAY!!! DAY IN DAY OUT WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO but ride!