HEY what's goin on? from Scottsdale AZ

Them's fightin words. :rant:......................aren't they :shocked:

Oh yea....welcome aboard...........

thanks for all the welcomes guys!! and ... yeah they are fightin words!! me and Alexis are always kickin' each other down... my nick name's cactus queen, I seem to attract every cactus every time I ride!! even at red mountain/ charlies place area where they aren't easy to find... It's ok, I just make fun of alexis for all her accident prone crashes and what not!!! HEY alexis, you should post x-ray pics!! haha jk love ya!! :thumb:

thanks for all the welcomes guys!! and ... yeah they are fightin words!! me and Alexis are always kickin' each other down... my nick name's cactus queen, I seem to attract every cactus every time I ride!! even at red mountain/ charlies place area where they aren't easy to find... It's ok, I just make fun of alexis for all her accident prone crashes and what not!!! HEY alexis, you should post x-ray pics!! haha jk love ya!! :thumb:

oh great.

Hey Cali, welcome to DBA. :ride: So what kind of bike do you ride?

Does anybody even live in AZ? :smirk:

:lol: I don't think we have to worry about you anymore, yamadogyz seems to have taken your place. :eek:

Welome to the site :wave:

:lol: he is on it :smirk:

:devil: The king has arrived!

:wave: Welcome on over, you'll meet some great people over here. Just a quick into of myself, my name is Ray, Primary bike is a 09YZ250F, I race 250C and call me what ever fits the bill, YD-JYD-yama whatever fits best :thumb: Saw your hand was a little bit messed up, heal up soon :thumb:

:wave: Welcome on over, you'll meet some great people over here. Just a quick into of myself, my name is Ray, Primary bike is a 09YZ250F, I race 250C and call me what ever fits the bill, YD-JYD-yama whatever fits best :thumb: Saw your hand was a little bit messed up, heal up soon :thumb:

Young YD

Red Jr. :thinking: :smirk:

Now that I know that Calirides is female the "Cactus Queen" name isn't as funny...then again. Findign cactus where you can't see it is pretty talented! :smirk: :thumb:

Now that I know that Calirides is female the "Cactus Queen" name isn't as funny...then again. Findign cactus where you can't see it is pretty talented! :smirk: :thumb:

I wish I had pictures of some of her cactus encounters... It's insane. like the time when she made sort of a hairpin turn (best way to describe it I guess) and there was a giant cholla on the other side of i , ran right into it. had cholla bombs EVERYWHERE!!! looked like it hurt hurt too... I hate to be a snitch, but it's true. :noidea:

I wish I had pictures of some of her cactus encounters... It's insane. like the time when she made sort of a hairpin turn (best way to describe it I guess) and there was a giant cholla on the other side of i , ran right into it. had cholla bombs EVERYWHERE!!! looked like it hurt hurt too... I hate to be a snitch, but it's true. :noidea:

Sucks to run out of talent...especially when others are around! first you get...:camera:...then...:lol:...then..... :foul:.....then :hug: (ok sometimes)...:ride:

OH yeah!!! that was riding with ryan, and Jay!! jay pretty much fell off his bike laughing!!! :lol: and nobody had pliers!! :foul:
that ride was craziness!!