Hey my names Weston im new to the site.

hey guys im Weston i live in california and im 12 and a half years old add me cuase im probably gonna have somequestions for anyone onthe forums on what bike i should get orwhats recomendedi just wanted to introduce myself please add me thanks hope to talk to you or even meet you thanks see ya.:wave:

nice to see you here. Im sure there will be some people who will have good advice for you. I am prolly not that person :thumb:

BTW

Welcome to the spot.

:lol: yeah cuase rickky had to help youfix your bike :P

SHhhhhHHHhHh :devil:

BTW i wanted to thank him with a beer or something but he was gone when i got back from my ride.... dont know if you and your dad know rick but that was really cool of him to help me out like that.

Welcome :USA:

Your dads truck is fun!!!!

that was such a blast... half way through the ride i thought about my camera and how i didnt have it :picard: if i ever meet greg in the dez again i would love to get some footage of one of those rides.

we are going i think in a couple a weeks do you have acell phonei an hit you up with the dates we are going maybe you can join us out there with your family or something like that im gonna have my dad get on this and talk to you pat and dave and them tos whenthey are going up to the dez ill text you fosho if ou gimme your number

we are going i think in a couple a weeks do you have acell phonei an hit you up with the dates we are going maybe you can join us out there with your family or something like that im gonna have my dad get on this and talk to you pat and dave and them tos whenthey are going up to the dez ill text you fosho if ou gimme your number

im kinda tapped out for a little... thats a far trip for me. i will PM you tho.. always nice to make it out and meet someone :thumb:

yah ut do that and ill hit u up or you u can hit me up and tell me where you are going and we can see if we could make it out there so yo had someriding budys