hey from cave creek AZ!!!

HEY!!! love ridin' been doin it ever since I can remember love to tear it up. you know, If you got what it takes you can win... I ain't quittin'.
goin to loretta's YES!!! hangin with the guys in schoolboy, doin some women's too. hopefully I come back safe and in one piece! we've all had our share of injuries. frustrating!! alright guys, can't wait to get to know some of you!! ride on legends!!

I've been to Cave Creek before...Black Mountain Brewery...brewers of Cave Creek chili beer...Mmmmmmm. Cool little town!

I like it a lot... way different from where I used to live... (mammoth lakes ca.) but yeah I like all the people here and stuff, the tracks are a lot more different out here then they are in the mountains in mammoth. haha
and yeah... love it!!

James

Staff member
thanks for all the welcomes and good lucks!! just passed through Arkansas about an hour ago, so I have time to kill!!! figured I'd mess around on here... haha so bored!! LONG TRIP!!
Dang I didn't realize that you were already on your way, I thought it wasn't for another 10 days. :noidea:
Oh Dang :lol::lol: If I get my leaf blower out now, do you think I can save my Keyboard?
I have my moments. :smirk:

Dang I didn't realize that you were already on your way, I thought it wasn't for another 10 days. :noidea:

I have my moments. :smirk:

yeah it's not, it's august 1-6th but we decided to get out there early to ride and mess around in Tennessee. so yeah.. very bored!! still have to drive tomorrow too!

alot of ppl get out there early and ride the local tracks to better acclamate to the dirt there... Tennessee clay is an odd hardpacked yet loamy soil.... I dont remember if the sandy sections were normally occuring or not.

alot of ppl get out there early and ride the local tracks to better acclamate to the dirt there... Tennessee clay is an odd hardpacked yet loamy soil.... I dont remember if the sandy sections were normally occuring or not.

that's my plan!! this track will be different then anything I've ever ridden, so I need to see what I can do. arizona's tracks are sort of like hard packed sand. and where I used to live in mammoth it was really nice natural mountain soil... LOVED IT!!

that's my plan!! this track will be different then anything I've ever ridden, so I need to see what I can do. arizona's tracks are sort of like hard packed sand. and where I used to live in mammoth it was really nice natural mountain soil... LOVED IT!!
yeah i remember riding out at Speedworld the dirt was awesome! the stuff around where i'm at now is really tacky clay that usually just gets one line or your in the rough

finally at nashville shores rv park!!! uuggghh long trek!! not even gonna ride tomorrow!! just gonna chill with my people and see what there is to see!! haha...

used to ride a yamaha 125 got my kx250 about two months ago (way over due) haha. this will be the second race I will be racing with my Kx.. mammoth motocross was my first!!! fell in love with it!! I have pics of my 125, don't have many of the kx haha... but I'll put them up from loretta's haha.

Holy crap! That's awesome! DBA has another woman that rides a KX 250! :smirk:

Good luck at LL. Finally, another AZ rider. I'm in Tucson. Do you go ride G stone, ACP, canyon, speed world, Moto land a lot?

speed world's my main training track... pretty rockin' out there!! all the guys from there are super cool!! I ride ACP and Canyon lots too... been to G stone for a race a couple times (do not like that start, never seems to work out for me :noidea: ) and I like Tuscon, have a couple friends out there!! and thanks for the good luck just hopin to get there get some great, smooth rides in and get back safe and in one piece!! :smirk: