Hello from Ontario Canada

Where at in Ontario? I regularly go to Algonquin Provincial Park and the bush around Sudbury. Best lake trout fishing in the world! Best trails on a bike ever! Best kayaking ever! Best black bear hunting! (Until they ruined years ago) Best canoeing and portaging from lake to lake ever! :thumb: Do tell!

Hey Buckrun, Im usually at the buddies house. He's got tonnes of property out back. Woods, hilly stuff, creek crossings. Small track as well. After we get bored we gander off into the Ganaraska Forest. (Beautiful terrain) Mixture of a lot of stuff. Im located 20 minutes east of Oshawa.

Sounds like you have it set up there Buckrun. Your making me jealous... LoL, Im moving up north in 2 years (hopefully:rolleyes:) because everything is changing very fast around here. To many buildings, stores going up. Seems like I live in a city like Oshawa... I wanna have a small house and a good chunk of land when I move too:ride:

James

Staff member
This forum is better then the old ktm forum in many ways :thumb:
What forum?
Hey Buckrun, Im usually at the buddies house. He's got tonnes of property out back. Woods, hilly stuff, creek crossings. Small track as well. After we get bored we gander off into the Ganaraska Forest. (Beautiful terrain) Mixture of a lot of stuff. Im located 20 minutes east of Oshawa.
Any pictures/video of your riding areas?

Raptor WELCOME FIRST!!! but second- is you're bike in a garage with carpet? or your house??? just a question... either that or a blonde moment. I had a friend that kept his ducati in the living room by the piano.. haha
and I have nothing against KTM's I'm surrounded by them... my mom and good friend has one!!! so yay for "goldfishes" geez.....

Sounds like you have it set up there Buckrun. Your making me jealous... LoL, Im moving up north in 2 years (hopefully:rolleyes:) because everything is changing very fast around here. To many buildings, stores going up. Seems like I live in a city like Oshawa... I wanna have a small house and a good chunk of land when I move too:ride:

Loved your video! Are you sure you don't live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mtns in southern Ohio? :thinking:

I get you about having a nice sized chunk of GTFO land, with a cabin or house, that is off the mainstream grid. Do it! Don't balk! Spend the money! You will never regret it! :thumb:

Raptor WELCOME FIRST!!! but second- is you're bike in a garage with carpet? or your house??? just a question... either that or a blonde moment. I had a friend that kept his ducati in the living room by the piano.. haha
and I have nothing against KTM's I'm surrounded by them... my mom and good friend has one!!! so yay for "goldfishes" geez.....

Last winter I brought it into the living room to put new pipes on it and give the bike a good cleaning.

You Canucks are....either weird if you live near a big city, or cool as F! If you live at least 20 Km from a city, no deal!

Over 20-30 Km, I'll trust you. :thumb: