Hello everyone!

Hello. My name is Andrew (obviously) and well, I like to ride dirt bikes. Oh, and the 123 isn't random, it's my racing number :P. I started racing when I was 5, and had to stop due to financial issues when I was about 11. I started out on a Yamaha PW, moved on to a KTM 50 Jr, then a Sr. Eventually I got a KTM 65 SX and then a Honda 85 SX. I'm currently 15, and would love nothing more than to get a 125 and start again. I'm from Michigan, and used to ride at Log Road, Dutch Sport Park, and Red Bud. That's about it :)

James

Staff member
That's awesome! Where do you race now? Do you still go to Log Road, Dutch, and Red Bud? I haven't really talked to you since me and Gerico Johnson still rode (I'm Andrew Bumpus btw) :D
You stopped riding? BTW any relation to Brandon Bumpus?

You stopped riding? BTW any relation to Brandon Bumpus?
Yeah. I didn't want to, but we had financial problems and couldn't afford it anymore. It sucks too, because riding was basically my life. I would love to get back into it. And no, I don't think I'm related to a Brandon. Lol

James

Staff member
Yeah. I didn't want to, but we had financial problems and couldn't afford it anymore. It sucks too, because riding was basically my life. I would love to get back into it.
Yeah riding isn't cheap, especially with the possibility of medical bills on top.
And no, I don't think I'm related to a Brandon. Lol
Lol Figured I'd ask, I've ridden with a Brandon Bumpus and since that last name isn't that "popular", plus you aren't that far away....:noidea:

James

Staff member
Welcome Andrew. :cheers:

Are your parents back under better financial footing so that you might be able to ride again? Or better yet, you have a job?

I'm from Michigan, and used to ride at Log Road, Dutch Sport Park, and Red Bud. That's about it :)
My area :ride:

Yeah riding isn't cheap, especially with the possibility of medical bills on top.

Lol Figured I'd ask, I've ridden with a Brandon Bumpus and since that last name isn't that "popular", plus you aren't that far away....:noidea:
Haha it seems to be popular around where I live. There's actually another family with the same last name that I have no relation to. :noidea: Must be a southern Michigan thing :P

James

Staff member
Haha it seems to be popular around where I live. There's actually another family with the same last name that I have no relation to. :noidea: Must be a southern Michigan thing :P
Hmmm, I'd never heard it before. What part of Michigan are you in?

FYI I moved these posts over into your welcome thread so that we don't hijack Jarred's thread. :lol:

FYI I moved these posts over into your welcome thread so that we don't hijack Jarred's thread. :lol:

Hillsdale County. And that's good, it's just rude to take over a thread about an injured person.
And about me having a job, I would love to. I want to wait until I can handle school a bit better before I get a job (I struggle in math, other than that I'm a A and B student). Plus, it'll be easier once I can drive.

Thank you :D

James

Staff member
Hillsdale County.
Ahh so Logroad is practically in your backyard. :ride:
And that's good, it's just rude to take over a thread about an injured person.

:lol: I'm a master at hijacking threads, but that's a line I try not to cross.

And about me having a job, I would love to. I want to wait until I can handle school a bit better before I get a job (I struggle in math, other than that I'm a A and B student). Plus, it'll be easier once I can drive.
I can relate, however it was science/chem for me. :bonk:

I was so confused as to why you had 3 consecutive posts, I was like woah James settle down there buddy. :lol:

Ahh so Logroad is practically in your backyard. :ride:

Yup :smirk:

:lol: I'm a master at hijacking threads, but that's a line I try not to cross.
I tend to do it on accident a lot. I'll say one thing and all of a sudden it turns in to this long, unrelated conversation :noidea:

I can relate, however it was science/chem for me. :bonk:
Understandable. :confused: <--- That's what I look like in Algebra 2. Lol

Oh yeah! Welcome Andrew, I couldn't imagine not being able to ride HANG IN THERE BUDDY!
Thanks! I'm really hoping to start again. When you live half of your life on the dirt, it's hard to suddenly stop. D:

Hey Andrew, glad to have you around :thumb: Put your boots up and stay a spell. :cheers: Take a look around and check out all the features - once you get to know how to use them all, perhaps you can send me a message with a how-to.... :lol: