From Vegas

welcome to the forum:wave: There is allot of us like that, got out of it for awhile, can't figure out why it took so long to get back but now ride till I die.:ride:

Have some roost!!!

when its not summer i ride out in vegas with my buddy PBK all the time... maybe one day we will meet for a ride
logandale
nelson
mt charleston area

All really fun places when its not triple digit weather

Welcome to the site.:cheers: Have some welcome Roost.:ride:

Getting back into riding. Got hurt a while back at the track and them life got in the way. Can't fight the feeling so I'm back on the horse

Same story with me. I've been back into it almost 10 years now, other then the hospital bills, it's all been worth it.:banana:

Getting back into riding. Got hurt a while back at the track and them life got in the way. (Family and Kids) Can't fight the feeling so I'm back on the horse

Welcome to the site.:cheers: Have some welcome Roost.:ride:

Same story with me. I've been back into it almost 10 years now, other then the hospital bills, it's all been worth it.:banana:

Those are called kids. For me its been six or seven years back, with a 15 year window. :picard:

Welcome to the site. I will be rolling through Vegas in a couple weeks. Then be back for the Monster Energy Cup in October....:banana:
We need to get a DBA Vegas ride together...