Finally exercising again.

First ride on the 29 went good considering I haven't ridden in about a year, despite that I was able to pedal up hills I had to carry the 26 up. Need to get out more, I need to be in better shape period and deff better shape to race AA

I don't even like walking up hills, or stairs for that matter. This is why when I design my own home. It will be multi level but will only have stairs going down. To hell with putting them up going stairs.

2nd ride went better, for some reason I felt a lot better today and didn't have to stop near as much
https://www.strava.com/activities/1..._type_map=["fitness.bikes"]&action_ref_map=[]
19601111_10212647455677637_7594520652330396224_n.jpg

nope, rode almost all up hill, stopped a lot less, not sure why, one ride isn't enough to improve your fitness

Maybe sombody on a CR 500 FAF rode opposite the earth's rotation at full throttle, causing the earth to spin slower, thus reducing the planets gravity and therefore enabling you to feel less resistance while pedaling up the same hills that kicked your ass previously.

Maybe sombody on a CR 500 FAF rode opposite the earth's rotation at full throttle, causing the earth to spin slower, thus reducing the planets gravity and therefore enabling you to feel less resistance while pedaling up the same hills that kicked your ass previously.
he was out practicing his starts in a corn field since his plan to tunnel to alaska then nm to assassinate people with his rusty cold war era sniper rifle was forgotten in a furry of alcohol

I remember when the mountain bikes came into existence. I was still bmx/freestyle. Suspension was for pussies.
But now, I want one.
But these things cost as much as a dirtbike. The one I want is like 5K. Granted I haven't actually gone shopping for one, just saw one that I thought would be what I would need knowing how I ride, and it turned out to be 5K.
But if I had a bike like that, I would totally tear that up with you!
Try to keep it a notch under those Redbull boys though, lol. Those guys are nuts!

I remember when the mountain bikes came into existence. I was still bmx/freestyle. Suspension was for pussies.
But now, I want one.
But these things cost as much as a dirtbike. The one I want is like 5K. Granted I haven't actually gone shopping for one, just saw one that I thought would be what I would need knowing how I ride, and it turned out to be 5K.
But if I had a bike like that, I would totally tear that up with you!
Try to keep it a notch under those Redbull boys though, lol. Those guys are nuts!
I won't tell you what I paid for my all carbon mtb. :devil: My other bike was $2700 and it will go pretty much anywhere I go well.