doing what u love and adult life

Sorry bro, but it's not me.
It's this front we have that's moved in. I'm guessing it's hitting your area too since it's our 2nd day with it now, windy as hell here, and moving your way (NE).
It's low pressure.
When the pressure is high (more weight for you to carry) your joints are tight (no not those joints :thumb:), and you dont feel as much pain. But when the pressure drops, your body isn't carrying as much weight and your joints loosen up and relax, and that is when they grind. And that is the pain we all feel when it rains.
But it's not rain or the humidity, its the pressure drop.
My physical therapist told about this when I broke my legs 13 years ago.
Welcome to the club. John's son just joined and he'll be able to predict the weather in a few years too.
But I'll still send some good juju your way too, you whiner.
yeah, screw this wind. just went out on a road call where the guy was complaining about getting 6 mpg headed west with a 20' truck loaded down pretty good and that it seemed like the transmission was downshifting way too much, theres nothing wrong with the truck...

Yep, with a loaded 20' truck heading into a 30-40 mph headwind you really cant expect many mpg's. But thanks for the service call right?!

took a corner too fast and ended up in the canal with it lol
Thats awesome!
i was going thru sum shit with this dumb girl who unfortunately is a drug addict and has been sending me thru a loop but i had mad feelings for her
One day, you'll learn to stop associating with sociopaths, and you'll be able to spot them from a mile away. Unfortunately it usually involves an intense experience with them before you see the light.
Right now, I have a 'psycho radar', and it dont take much to trip it.
First red flags - are they hot? Outgoing? Super friendly? Confident? Very social? Takes many selfies?
That alone is enough to start sending red flags.
And uses the wrong drugs???
Run like hell.

Last edited:
Thats awesome!

One day, you'll learn to stop associating with sociopaths, and you'll be able to spot them from a mile away. Unfortunately it usually involves an intense experience with them before you see the light.
Right now, I have a 'psycho radar', and it dont take much to trip it.
First red flags - are they hot? Outgoing? Super friendly? Confident? Very social? Takes many selfies?
Run like hell.

I usually get to that point when they decide they want to talk to me.

Yep, with a loaded 20' truck heading into a 30-40 mph headwind you really cant expect many mpg's. But thanks for the service call right?!
you forgot the part where they insist you just don't want to work on it and that theirs something wrong with the truck. Someday I'll just say screw it and pop the hood then mess around doing absolutely nothing under the hood until the wind stops then tell them its fixed.

LOL, I totally get that!
The customer is always right, except when they're totally not!!!
Let that someday be tomorrow, and stop wasting your time.
I'm guessing they are old folk?

LOL, I totally get that!
The customer is always right, except when they're totally not!!!
Let that someday be tomorrow, and stop wasting your time.
I'm guessing they are old folk?
I'm convinced that 99% of what I'm paid is just dealing with customers who know more about my job than I do...

Son came home from the hospital today! Lookin good too, glad to see him upright and walking around. Damn I love that kid.
Trying now to track down the möbius knee braces. I know how those emt's like to cut shit off so hopefully they turn up.
We're on the mend boys ..

Son came home from the hospital today! Lookin good too, glad to see him upright and walking around. Damn I love that kid.
Trying now to track down the möbius knee braces. I know how those emt's like to cut shit off so hopefully they turn up.
We're on the mend boys ..
That's great 2Wheels. I am sure he will mend quickly.

I'll see your knee and raise you a thigh

2A67D62B-38F7-4DC6-8B21-B611958340AA-15437-0000132BC72F5363.jpg

Can't really worry about it. Can't blame the bike ya know. I'll be 49 this year and still rather do a 80' table than a 40' double. Something about that gap...