Dakota from Northampton, PA

I was referred to this sight by a guy named bobkyle from my f150 forum. I just bought my first dirt bike about 5 weeks ago. It is a 2002 Cr 125 with lots of mods, I LOVE it.

James

Staff member
:shocked: Bobkyle you say? :devil: I wouldn't mention his name around here. :smirk: Nah just messing with you.

:cheers: Welcome to DBA, what kind of riding will you be doing?

Welcome to DBA, have seat, have a drink, oh,,,and have some roost!!!! :ride:

So, where is the pics of this bike :thinking: we like to see dirt bikes believe it or not...that's why it's called Dirt bike addicts :smirk:

also tell us what you ride trails or track or both?

I am on the far east part of PA, so I would have a good distance to drive. About 7-8 hours I would guess. Here is a pic of my bike I hope it works.

This is what it looked like the day I bought it. It sits now with no rear fender and no exhaust side side pannel. I ripped them off when I crashed it. It also has no more graphics.

I am on the far east part of PA, so I would have a good distance to drive. About 7-8 hours I would guess. Here is a pic of my bike I hope it works.

This is what it looked like the day I bought it. It sits now with no rear fender and no exhaust side side pannel. I ripped them off when I crashed it. It also has no more graphics.

thats an awesome CR, welcome to the forums :thumb: