Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

your bike isn't going to out run a fighter jet.
Airplanes don't count :P

I'm always impressed when I come across a car that can hang 0-100 with my literbike. Of course, as production vehicles go, bikes rule. The off the shelf performance you get from a bike is outstanding £ for £ it takes a 200k car to hang with a 15k bike. Had a gtr give me a good run that's a very impressive car for the money. I like to keep a lid on the street racing for the most part though. Just when I see a mclaren my heart starts thumping and I can't help myself. One thing for sure the cars always sound good. And the drivers are always game! :)

Finally got to take the beater out on the open road. oh my god is it fast.
I was on a parallel road to the interstate running 40 and decided to give it a little more, Car on the interstate at front bumper didn't pull forward any more as soon as I gave it some juice. 40-110 in what seems instant, rear tires still trying to grab traction shifting from 3rd to 4th, start slowing down, never even started to work 4th for what it holds. You can't hear anything aside from wind and that big block ford's deafening roar, so you pay attention to every little detail and glance at the speedo as it rises in rates that are totally mind boggling.

Hands down the fastest thing I've ever driven.

Just totally fucking unbelievable, deff not a car for amateurs (like me) or the immature(you don't respect it you gonna die), I'd say it doesn't even really belong on the street since most speed limits are well below what the car wants to do.

Just totally fucking unbelievable, deff not a car for amateurs (like me) or the immature(you don't respect it you gonna die), I'd say it doesn't even really belong on the street since most speed limits are well below what the car wants to do.
With the size of each of the states and America in its own right it's screwed up you guys don't have an autobahn system

back in the 70's nevada had a safe and sane speed limit outside of city limits, my dad took advantage of that in a hot rodded 442, he got pulled for 147 and was told that was not safe and sane.
:lol: I can imagine the excitement in his eyes as they rolled up on him and declared him insane! Good on him for going for it:thumb:

back in the 70's nevada had a safe and sane speed limit outside of city limits, my dad took advantage of that in a hot rodded 442, he got pulled for 147 and was told that was not safe and sane.

Our speed limits have gone up a little. Headed east on I80 the further out of Reno you get the higher the speed limit it. I think it peaks out at 75 on I80 except while passing through the little towns along the way then back down to 65. Ive heard tell the on hwy 95 going to Vegas the speed limit is upwards of 85. But I cant confirm that as Ive not driven that stretch of road in a long time.

But if you wanna go fast. Wendover Nevada to Salt Lake City is long straight, flat and lightly patrolled by Utah highway patrol. Especially in the middle.

We've got some 85 limit signs here in tx. Everyone still does 10 over
The limits were developed when cars had leaf springs, drum brakes and low lumen lamps.
Me doing 100mph all by myself on a lone stretch of interstate should not be a crime. Barney fuckin fife hiding in the bushes waiting for me to slap my wrist

IMG_20160730_123629.jpg
Yeah no F12 photo op today but my sisters friend turned up in his Vantage so i asked my bud to take a pic of me in it! its 10 years old and hes only driven it 7000 miles since new!:loco:
IMG_20160730_123032.jpg

Last edited: