Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

Excuse my Britishness but where is KY?:confused:
I thought I was in super car alley in Newton Mearns where I work!:panic::smirk:

Don't let that shine fool ya. He's in Florida, drug smuggler heaven. Everything in Miami is wall to wall exotic cars. When I was living there back in the day we would rent an exotic car for the weekend (had a friend that worked the rental desk) and go pick up late 20's early 30's divorcees. The running joke between us roomies was that they got everything in the divorce except underwear.... They never wore underwear for some reason :noidea: :Ididn'tcare:

Don't let that shine fool ya. He's in Florida, drug smuggler heaven. Everything in Miami is wall to wall exotic cars. When I was living there back in the day we would rent an exotic car for the weekend (had a friend that worked the rental desk) and go pick up late 20's early 30's divorcees. The running joke between us roomies was that they got everything in the divorce except underwear.... They never wore underwear for some reason :noidea: :Ididn'tcare:
that or the moon shine business is doing good :smirk:

Who can I.d. The big American blue two door( pure pimp ) for me?
Old guy in his seventies and he uses them all! Has a 04-08? Vette too!
:drool:Nice to see a Peugeot RCZ IN THERE TOO, little double bubble roof white TT alike! ( hers)

I'm kinda left wondering what's inside the triple garage that he has to park these all outside in the grand Scottish weather?

Last edited:
Who can I.d. The big American blue two door( pure pimp ) for me?
Old guy in his seventies and he uses them all! Has a 04-08? Vette too!
:drool:Nice to see a Peugeot RCZ IN THERE TOO, little double bubble roof white TT alike! ( hers)

I'm kinda left wondering what's inside the triple garage that he has to park these all outside in the grand Scottish weather?
The blue pimpmobile is a Lincoln Continental. Looks like a late '70s model. To my knowledge, they're not a collectible car here in the States. That one sure is clean though.

I'm Europe they love those older ghetto war canoes. Lincoln continentals, Cadillac and the 70's thunderbirds. My bro in law had a 78 t-bird in near mint condition. Sold it to his uncle in France then shipped it there. 25k for the car and another 7k to ship. That was 15yrs ago. Crazy what they pay for that stuff in Europe.

I'm Europe they love those older ghetto war canoes. Lincoln continentals, Cadillac and the 70's thunderbirds. My bro in law had a 78 t-bird in near mint condition. Sold it to his uncle in France then shipped it there. 25k for the car and another 7k to ship. That was 15yrs ago. Crazy what they pay for that stuff in Europe.
You should look at what we pay for 80's MX bikes mate its bonkers!