Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

I wasn't too far away from Goodwood today picking up a little green 1996 Peugeot 306 XsS :banana::thumb:
1000 mile round trip and about the same out in pound notes but it's a very rare little hot hatch with 57000 miles so drives like a 5 year old car! But with way more smile per mile!
I will post up a couple of photos of it tomorrow if I get a chance!:thumb:

Hey @snowflake let me know if you ever run over your crankshaft as I might just implode with laughter (Soz if you did already) never seen that happen yet! Almost wet at the thought of it tbh and I only drive old shit ( 2003 peugeot 307 SW SE110 family wagon + 1996 306 xsS buggy;-) honestly wish you could drive it to understand )

Hey @snowflake let me know if you ever run over your crankshaft as I might just implode with laughter (Soz if you did already) never seen that happen yet! Almost wet at the thought of it tbh and I only drive old shit ( 2003 peugeot 307 SW SE110 family wagon + 1996 306 xsS buggy;-) honestly wish you could drive it to understand )
I stole that from a road test about a new z06 that blew up on its test driver, his words not mine.