Braaap!

Well, I suppose I should start here! Whats up guys?? Names One40Four, and I love to ride, but who doesn't here?? Anyways, I currently can't ride, due to a broken foot, but I'm down to 2 months to wait! Whoo! I ride a 2007 Honda CRF250R, and I love it! Been riding for 6 years, raced desert for 5, and just started MX about 8 months ago, but I've been out of riding for 4 months. Anywho, seems like a sweet forum, and I'm happy to be aboard! :)

James

Staff member
Welcome to DBA, Ryland! :cheers: How'd you break your foot?

Got any pictures of the CRF?

BTW my gamertag (xbox) is James603

Thanks! :D While at school, some dipstick decided to try and hit me with his mirror while I was walking in the parking lot. He ended up running my foot over with a big ol' diesel truck. Had to get it reconstructed at Harborview! Naaasty. Yeah, I've got some pictures of it, lemme find em! and I'll add you next time I'm online :D
EDIT: Here's some pics of the Honda/My Truck :D
The Monster Graphics are the newest edition to the bike, and lemme just say, it's tough to install graphics on crutches and in a cast..

bike-1.jpg

bike2.jpg
meandtruck.jpg

Thanks! :D While at school, some dipstick decided to try and hit me with his mirror while I was walking in the parking lot. He ended up running my foot over with a big ol' diesel truck. Had to get it reconstructed at Harborview! Naaasty. Yeah, I've got some pictures of it, lemme find em! and I'll add you next time I'm online :D
EDIT: Here's some pics of the Honda/My Truck :D
The Monster Graphics are the newest edition to the bike, and lemme just say, it's tough to install graphics on crutches and in a cast..

meandtruck.jpg

Diggin the truck. Chevy :rocker:

welcome to the spot.

i like your rims. thats in the range of what i am looking for eventually..... want flat black and nothing to flashy looking but yet still :thumb:

James

Staff member
Thanks! :D While at school, some dipstick decided to try and hit me with his mirror while I was walking in the parking lot. He ended up running my foot over with a big ol' diesel truck. Had to get it reconstructed at Harborview! Naaasty. Yeah, I've got some pictures of it, lemme find em!
:shocked: Damn, what a dumbass. Hope you have a full recovery.
and I'll add you next time I'm online :D
:thumb: There's a few of us that play on average once a week.
:lol: I know the feeling, my bike hasn't been touched/worked on since last November (shoulder injury). :(

@ josmolocoEllensburg, center of the state, surronded by awesome riding!
@Emily Thanks! :) Love that truck!
@jackson409 Thanks! :D If you're referring to that KTM, its my dads 525. He loves the beast.
@Naturaledge Thanks, I'm hoping so too! down to 2 months!

you can multi quote by pushing that reply w/quote button for each post you want to quote :thumb: