Rider in Lemoore!!!

Been riding since i could get on a bike moved up to lemoore from LA about 6 years ago im always looking for people to do some riding with was up at 007 last sunday for the first time i realy liked it and want to hit some more of it so if any one plans on going soon hit me up im always down to ride with good people........Tim

Been riding since i could get on a bike moved up to lemoore from LA about 6 years ago im always looking for people to do some riding with was up at 007 last sunday for the first time i realy liked it and want to hit some more of it so if any one plans on going soon hit me up im always down to ride with good people........Tim

Oh no!! Were you out there with the waterfall guy Mike?

Well mike we did cross a waterfall not sure if its the one your thinking of like i siad it was my first time up there you will have to show me all the trails some time here are my main bikes.as you can see i have a love affair with the kx500

Attachments

• IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 22
I had a 09 kx450 i just grew up on 2 strokes so that was or is were my hearts at i have a few 4 strokes in the family 09 yz250 10 yz450 both good bikes.