no toil

Hey Elizabeth, welcome to DBA!

You currently racing?

(BTW I fixed your image for you)

yes i race in the +30 womans class in Dade City Florida ...im in second in points right now...looking for 1st...finished last yere 6th and only started 1/2 way through the season...so this is my first year of full time racing...
i have alot of good sponsors to help me out too.

yes i race in the +30 womans class in Dade City Florida ...im in second in points right now...looking for 1st...finished last yere 6th and only started 1/2 way through the season...so this is my first year of full time racing...

and thanks for pic fix!...lol

James

Staff member
Ahh yes now I know who you are. Your FB (riding) status's are always making me jealous. :lol:

Good job on the 2nd in points! How close are you to 1st in points?

Welcome, another female Florida rider! :rocker: Good luck with your racing!