moving to northern cali and looking for riders to ride with

I am 13 years old and looking for other kids who are interested in riding and discussing dirt bike riding. I am hoping to make new friends to ride with. I ride a KTM 65 but I am getting a 105 when I get out there. I am making a dirt bike track in my yard. When I move out there I really want to race and I want to find others to race and ride with. Hope to hear from others who are interested. Cant wait to chat with you guys.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find other riders out there especially if you stick around here. Where are you moving from?

Where in NorCal are you speaking of?

Oh and welcome to the program...need pictures of your bike...a prerequisite of being a DBA member........ :devil:

yeah what do u ride

94 Husqvarna 610...in the process of being modded (following CDA's approach on this...he took a TTR/L ??? 225 and turned it into a KTM530) into 1 of the 2 530KTM or 570 Husaberg. Pictureof the beauty in the husky section. I could copy it and outit here but I am much too lazy to do so at the moment. :smirk:

do u know any track to race at in cali and do u know anybody that is selling a KTM 105?:ride:
94 Husqvarna 610...in the process of being modded (following CDA's approach on this...he took a TTR/L ??? 225 and turned it into a KTM530) into 1 of the 2 530KTM or 570 Husaberg. Pictureof the beauty in the husky section. I could copy it and outit here but I am much too lazy to do so at the moment. :smirk: