Greetings From Canada

Welcome dude.:thumb:

WTF.jpg

Into the tequila on a weeknight perhaps?

Welcome Camo Princess!

Ok, reason I asked is I lived in CFB Cold Lake (Medley) for 6 years. Beautiful country in the summer, unreal fishing in the lakes, but the winters are coooold.

Now that is really cool. I was in Cold Lake in 95 for the Maple Flag excersise when I was in the Air Force. Was there for six weeks and had a great time. We also went to visit Edmonton while we were there. I went to a bar and drank a pitcher of XXX through a straw. That was a mistake. It was a bet. Then I will never ever ever forget LOONIES!

Hey is there any good riding up there? I should be coming through about the middle of June. I could bring the bike and maybe grab a day or two of riding up there.

What part of Canada are you going to see Bryce??

We will be basing out of Prince George, right in the middle of BC. The plan so far is to spend a few days on the arctic water shed and we have the use of a friends trap line cabins. Then a few days based out of PG, And we may spend a day on the Bowron and stay at a friends guide camp.

Plan is to burn alot of boat fuel. :0) But I figure I will be running a empty truck up I could just load my bike in and hit some places on the way.

We will be basing out of Prince George, right in the middle of BC. The plan so far is to spend a few days on the arctic water shed and we have the use of a friends trap line cabins. Then a few days based out of PG, And we may spend a day on the Bowron and stay at a friends guide camp.

Plan is to burn alot of boat fuel. :0) But I figure I will be running a empty truck up I could just load my bike in and hit some places on the way.

Dang - sounds like you're going to God's country. :thumb: I've never riden that far west but I can tell you, you are going to see some beautiful country. Take boatloads of pics for sure.

Hello everyone! I'm a canadian dirt bike addict, currently located in the frozen north of chilly Alberta. I have been riding since 1983... currently bikeless ( shopping for a new ride) My last bikes were a KX 250, a Dr 650, and a XL 350.
Cheers! :banana:

Welcome > :thumb: