Awesome site!

Found this site browsing through tapatalk, and am ever so glad I did!

A little info-
My names Jeff.
I have an 03 cr 250.
I've been riding since I was 3 :)
I have 2 kids, my 4 year old aiden has an 05 jr 50 (FULLY modified lol)
And my 2 year old asa has a raptor 900 power wheels quad (with a street bike battery and renthal grips HA)
I'm looking for a bike for my wife (newer rm 125 preferably). I finally got her into it, I broke my femur a few years ago, and shes hated mx since haha
But, she conquered her fear, been riding my cr, and wants a bike of her own!
I own my own painting/ drywall company (jlh renovations) and work WAY too much. I gotta cut back cause I can never go riding.
I'm really into music (deathcore and dubstep), ive played almost 300 shows, my last band was syzygia, check em out on facebook. I had to quit all that tho :( im currently making electronic shyt from the comforts of my home haha
And last but not least, im obsessed with android! Check out rootzwiki.com and become obsessed too... You be surprised at how much you can literally MODIFY your phone :)

Ok, thats enough. Goodbye.

Don't like my signature? Fµ¢k you :)

wow, what an introduction. I saw you crash vid yesterday where you messed up your sub-frame, that was a spectacular crash. btw welcome to the forum!

Thanks

The worst part about the wreck was, that mud and water was literally 2 feet deep LOL I went under water.. Ill post the pic of the aftermath too haha

Don't like my signature? Fµ¢k you :)