You LOVE your dirt bike more than me!

I've been fortunate to have riden dirt bikes since 1972! Except for a 4 yr hiatus when I broke my back! After that accident my current wife said if I ever ride again she would leave me! This really didn't surprise me much cause I have had to say goodbye to two previous wives due to so called, "YOU LOVE YOUR DIRT BIKE MORE THAN ME' disease! Last July it was time for me to get back on a bike and shread again! It had been, 4 yrs, 1 month, 28 days, 3hrs and aprox 25 minutes since I had riden. My wife once again reminded me that she would leave me! I could and would not back down! Riding on dirt or once in awhile, ice, is the only way I get my yaw yaws! So, I gave her a choice. Thankfully she stayed and I am riding again! She's a good woman!
Has anyone else been in this position, or am I the only one out there?

I've been fortunate to have riden dirt bikes since 1972! Except for a 4 yr hiatus when I broke my back! After that accident my current wife said if I ever ride again she would leave me! This really didn't surprise me much cause I have had to say goodbye to two previous wives due to so called, "YOU LOVE YOUR DIRT BIKE MORE THAN ME' disease! Last July it was time for me to get back on a bike and shread again! It had been, 4 yrs, 1 month, 28 days, 3hrs and aprox 25 minutes since I had riden. My wife once again reminded me that she would leave me! I could and would not back down! Riding on dirt or once in awhile, ice, is the only way I get my yaw yaws! So, I gave her a choice. Thankfully she stayed and I am riding again! She's a good woman!

Welcome Vmax!
From what I have read in other threads this is what you look like.
image.jpg

Besides that my wife left me. Not because of dirtbikes but because she was a nasty self centered bitch that believed in feelings and bullshit like that. She also cleaned me out.
Anyway, before I was married I was happy. Now that I'm divorced I'm happy. My Gf already knows the race schedule and how to premix my gas.
Good luck.

Welcome Vmax!
From what I have read in other threads this is what you look like.
View attachment 25567

Besides that my wife left me. Not because of dirtbikes but because she was a nasty self centered bitch that believed in feelings and bullshit like that. She also cleaned me out.
Anyway, before I was married I was happy. Now that I'm divorced I'm happy. My Gf already knows the race schedule and how to premix my gas.
Good luck.
Thanks Mihylo33, much appreciate the welcome! Ya, divorce sucks big time! Well, I don't have red hair but instead graying and thinning hair and my 2nd habit is eating so I had to stiffin up my springs the last 10 yrs or so. This pick was my first ride after back injury. In fact the choke was still on.
image.jpg

Eh, my wife figured out it's a disease and she can't fix it with threats. I like the bumper sticker on the back of a toy hauler I seen once, "If my wife let me ride her as much as I ride my bikes, I would be at home right now." So, if you can't ride her, ride the bike. Her choice.
Ha, well for me I'll usually choose the bike! I must be doing something wrong!

Welcome!
Looks like you'll fit right in around here... -BIG DAN:thumb:

I've been trying to get him on here for the last year.....turns out he did last March and didn't know it till he tried signing up last week and saw his name wasn't available, he discovered at some dumbass from North Dakota had it.

Go team wrecktem!.......as far as my wife, you already know she's a motocross additct, knows all of the riders and is very passionate about the sport,and she would ride if it were not for her bad back. She basically insists that I ride, cause when I dont I guess I'm an asshole.

Go team wrecktem!.......as far as my wife, you already know she's a motocross additct, knows all of the riders and is very passionate about the sport,and she would ride if it were not for her bad back. She basically insists that I ride, cause when I dont I guess I'm an asshole.
Isn't it "team wreckedem?" I'm not sure, doesn't seem to really matter I guess!