Yolo from where I am

Hello Everyone.

New here and new to the dirt bike world. I'm a mechanical engineer... well sort of... because in my province, from Canada, we have something between university and high school that we call college. So I'm more like a mechanical technician... Well who gives a ... I bought, just recently, my first bike ever. I never owned a engine bike, never had a chance. It's a 1978 Suzuki RM125C. I Just finish rebuilding it. Well almost, still have carb issues. One thing's sure, It's was a blast to rebuild and I'm so anxious to ride it. So, that's me for now and I hope to gain knowledge with you all.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Welcome. Thats a classic bike! Post up some photos of it and of the rebuild process, if you have any. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Some Pic's of the rebuild... Not much sadly. I'm not what you could call a picture taker or Japaneses tourist. (No offence to any Japaneses.) The First picture is when I got it.

Attachments

• rm125vieux.jpg
    rm125vieux.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 10
  • rm125vieux2.jpg
    rm125vieux2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 9
  • rm125vieux3.jpg
    rm125vieux3.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 8
  • rm125vieux4.jpg
    rm125vieux4.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 8
  • rm125vieux5.jpg
    rm125vieux5.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 8
Welcome. Nice build.

Are you related to Nedge? He's canadian also... :canada:

Just asking, he said he has mounted everything in Canada except for the iceberg that took out the titanic... :smirk:

Well who knows, I'm from Scotland so there's a fair chance somewhere in the past couple of hundred years I've ended up distantly related to one or two of the members on here:eek::USA::canada::aussie::salute:

Probably me. Do you know if the pirate Red Beard is in you line? He is in mine on my 1/16 scot.
And on my german side is Johann Sebastian Bach.

I don't think Nedge ever nailed anything over seas.