Yikes....

I just told my girlfriend that i got, installed, filled, and bled my new front brake master cylinder and her response was "now you can come see me (referring to riding my dirt bike across 35 miles of freeway and busy CONGESTED city streets) and take her for rides. I just realized that my gf has no idea what motocross is. ps- she has seen my bike a few times. :( :noidea:

i dont even know how to reply to that. please show me where i said she isnt worth my time, or where i "publicly mocked her." i keep her because i want to keep her. i would rather you didnt reply to my thread than say something stupid. it made me stunned/ borderline sad faced, that is why i made the thread. because i know that there are some normal people on here who can relate to me on this

i dont even know how to reply to that. please show me where i said she isnt worth my time, or where i "publicly mocked her." i keep her because i want to keep her. i would rather you didnt reply to my thread than say something stupid. it made me stunned/ borderline sad faced, that is why i made the thread. because i know that there are some normal people on here who can relate to me on this
relate to what? living far away? not being able to drive? haveing a clueless GF?

Oy, seems like there's a different douche in every thread(apparently sometimes it's me:blush:)

To yzallday- I suggest bringing her to some races and getting her to ride some so she learns what it really is:D

A lot of people who aren't around bikes like us riders honestly don't know that a dirt bike can't be ridden on the street, at least in my experience.
im finding that out lol, i have had so much mx crammed into my head my whole life that i wasnt aware that there were americans that didnt know what motocross is lol. i talked to her and explained what it is and what i have, she apparently thought it was a crotch rocket or a chopper or somethin. she is still excited for me to start racing cause she knows how much i love it and how long i have been waiting to get back into it. i think she has an idea what it is now, a very slim idea, but still an idea lol

Oy, seems like there's a different douche in every thread(apparently sometimes it's me:blush:)

To yzallday- I suggest bringing her to some races and getting her to ride some so she learns what it really is:D
very good suggestion bro. that is my plan lol, shit who knows, maybe i can get her on a bike one day. i can dream....haha

Hmm, my dirt bike can be ridden on the street. In one ride it went from a section where progress was measured in hours per mile to the dash back to the truck at speeds that hit 80 in order to beat the setting sun.

I am geared for both speed conditions a lot better than a MX bike though.

SRAD97750

Staff member
You can dream...
10002.jpg

10001.jpg

-Big Dan

All were saying is you had a little too much doucher koolaid :wink:

James

Staff member
i dont even know how to reply to that.
Brian meet Josmoloco, he's our troll. :facepalm:

A lot of people who aren't around bikes like us riders honestly don't know that a dirt bike can't be ridden on the street, at least in my experience.
Sad but true. That's just like how you can't go up to people with Fox shirts and ask what they ride. Heck Astars (Alphinestars) is becoming the same way. :facepalm:

Brian meet Josmoloco, he's our troll. :facepalm:
. :facepalm:

Josmotrollco! James, can you change his name?

My wife don't ride bikes, gayquads, and/or like to get out and get dirty in the hills or Desert. Bring her to every event you can while she is young enough. As the ladies get older they don't get as excited as we do when we clear a double.

PS.
At my age a double is two scoops of ice cream. :thumb::icecream::icecream: